I worked as a senior manager in management development and emergency work for Oxfam GB during the 90s. In that environment I learnt the impact of pressure on myself through the ongoing need to deliver results. Sometimes I thrived on being busy; sometimes I felt overwhelmed. Life remains full of competing priorities but I make use of the techniques I have gained from professional and personal training in coaching, organisational change and mindfulness. I have increased my skills and approach through:
- Organisational & Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC)
- Masters (MSc) in Organisational Consulting at Ashridge Business School.
- Diploma in Motivation Coaching and Neuro Linguistic Programming.
- Advanced level Practitioner in Executive Coaching (European Mentoring and Coaching Council – level 7).
- Psychometric Testing: Levels A & B (MBTI) British Psychological Association and Myers Briggs Step 2.
I find that through the process of coaching people build up levels of confidence and new perspectives from exploring the relationship between what they seek to achieve and what they believe they can. This is significant across the world where confidence, competence and a robust toolkit of models and tools enables effective localised growth and performance. I am co founder of Coaching Story. www.coachingstory.org
Working with Sara is a privilege. Her wealth of experience in coaching, as well as her positive and enthusiastic approach, helped me to find clarity of focus and inspiration.
Regional Funding Coordinator, West Africa.